The initiative's purpose will assist participants with their transition and provide some monetary assistance.
- Family Ties Tuesday's (Entry Initiative) Homeless Support Empowerment Circle;12 sessions (adults only).
- Bringing Back The Family Table Our Signature Initiative, we incorporate throughout everything we do. This initiative encompasses two initiatives (1) Food 4 Thought (2) Sit At My Table. We set the scene and provide a family dining and bonding experience, that is built around bringing back the family table, with laughter, table talk, games, and more. (NO phone zone and No electronics).
Food 4 Thought Thursday's
Is a 12 session, once-a-week family bonding initiative for adults only.
Sit At My Table Dinners
Is a once a month dining experience for single individuals and families.
- Therapy Prom Expo Will provide participating kids, youth, teens, and young adults, living in shelters with free prom and graduation essentials, needed so that they can enjoy a worry-free prom experience.
- Hitting Hunger Hard 4 DC Homeless Unity Movement provides meals and needed essentials to those living on the streets.
- Workforce Development & Stipend Initiative Earn while you learn is a workforce initiative that helps participating members maximize or earn income, and references needed to gain full-time employment, we are your reference.
- Kings & Queens United "Be Crowned" Empowerment Clubs
Empowering ourselves and each other, forming strong bonds through brother and sisterhood, always adjusting our crown, and walking in ROYALTY. Our clubs are age-appropriate groups for kids, youth, teens, young adults, and adults, ages range from 4yrs & up.
Today do something different
Give And Give
From The Heart
Expecting Nothing In Return.
If you receive a donation flyer prior to making a donation, please inform
us of the representative listed at the bottom of the flyer.
All Payments are safe and secure through PayPal.
Make sure you give us your email address and/ or mailing address for your end of the year tax deduction.
We appreciate your donation and support!
You just gave some
Therapy 4 The Soul
Founder / Director
Our participating members and their privacy is our first priority, and they reserve the right to share what they choose or don't for the public to see.
If we have not served your shelter, or you are ready to begin your transition please contact is today!